Reports to: IUID Project Manager
This position’s main responsibility is to provide USAF depot maintenance facility onsite part marking hardware support, equipment maintenance, equipment and hardware accountability, assist OEM software team with software and systems support (including software updates and patches), equipment and process training, as well as first tier help desk support. Additionally, provide technical support for depot technicians engaged in research, design, development, testing, and manufacturing of Item Unique Identification labels in a depot repair facility. Assist depot engineers in the development and fabrication of IUID templates for use on IUID marking platforms.
Expectations: As an Associate of TQS, you are a part of a larger team ensuring business success. You work well with and respect all other Associates. You understand the impact of your work on others and the company as a whole. You expand your horizons in an ownership culture and seek opportunities across the company to learn and grow, and help others do the same. You provide high quality products and services to TQS customers within project timelines, always looking for ways to improve yourself as well as our products and services. You provide Associates and our customers with respect and integrity in all your efforts.
• Position will require performing full-time on-site services at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Provide technical support for USAF Technicians engaged in research, design, development, testing, and manufacturing of Item Unique Identification labels in a depot repair facility
• Assist engineers in the development and fabrication of IUID templates for use on IUID marking platforms
• Perform required maintenance repair activities on all IUID marking platforms to include performing equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM) per OEM maintenance requirements.
• Restore platforms back to operation status by performing software and hardware adjustments for replacements and coordinate/support OEM maintenance, as required
• Apply practical knowledge of the various operating systems and related databases
• Receive requests from technicians for assistance, training, and user interface
• Ability to work independently and find solutions
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to think and act proactively
• Experience with US DoD maintenance activities
Additional Qualifications: (may be trained)
• Knowledge of Bartender, MagicMark, and Triad label marking software
• Experience with IUID marking platforms such as Monode Revolutions and Clamshells; Epilog CO2; Brady and Zebra Thermal Transfer machines; and Foilstar Laser platforms
• Knowledge of IUID MIL-STD 130N and associated bar coding constructs and processes
• Ability to repair IT and mechanical issues
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma (desired)
• More than 3 years maintenance experience
Travel may be required in the performance of duties.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• This is a high-demand position and must be able to handle complex concepts and problems, balance multiple tasks simultaneously, and make rapid, thoughtful decisions
• Work place is within depot maintenance facility at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Requires walking short to long distances from parking facilities to workplace and between various work places
• Exposure to outdoor environmental conditions while walking to/from work place from parking facility and between work places
• Requires a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the USAF customers
• Effective personal and corporate time management skills are required as hours may be irregular
• Requires adherence to USAF security and workplace safety procedures and processes as-well-as USAF installation entry procedures and adherence to driving rules and regulations while on USAF installations